Core Faculty/ Practitioners
If you would like more information on how to become a University of Michigan Injury Prevention Center Core Faculty/Practitioner, click here.
The contents of this page will change upon selection of any of the following checkboxes.
Matthew Lorincz, MD, PhD
- Clinical Professor, Neurology, University of Michigan Medical School
- Co-Director, Michigan NeuroSport, University of Michigan
Dr. Lorincz’s current research interests are in optimizing recovery of concussion and the long-term consequences of concussion.
Eve Losman, MD, MS
- Assistant Professor, Emergency Medicine, University of Michigan Medical School
Dr. Losman has expertise in the field of geriatric emergency medicine and graduate medical education.
Michelle Macy, MD, MS
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics (Emergency Medicine), Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine,
- Attending Physician, Emergency Medicine; Co-Research Lead, Telemedicine
Dr. Macy’s research currently focuses on two areas: 1) injury prevention through brief ED-based interventions to promote size-appropriate child...
Ronald Maio, DO, MS
- Professor Emeritus, Emergency Medicine, U-M Medical School
Dr. Maio’s areas of research interests include the treatment and prevention of injuries in adults and adolescents in the U.S. and globally, as...
Jenifer Martin, JD
- Adjunct Clinical Instructor, Health Management and Policy, University of Michigan School of Public Health
Jenifer Martin teaches principles in effective advocacy strategies to Michigan Public Health students, faculty, staff and community partners. ...
Donovan Maust, MD, MS
- Associate Professor, Psychiatry, U-M Medical School
Dr. Maust is interested in potentially inappropriate use of psychotropic medication among older adults, including antipsychotics and...