Core Faculty/ Practitioners
If you would like more information on how to become a University of Michigan Injury Prevention Center Core Faculty/Practitioner, click here.
The contents of this page will change upon selection of any of the following checkboxes.
Quyen Ngo, PhD, LP
- Executive Director, Butler Center for Research, Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation
Dr. Ngo’s research is focused on strengths-based approaches for at-risk youth and leveraging technology for increased intervention efficiency,...
Sarah Peitzmeier, PhD, MSPH
- Assistant Professor, Department of Health Behavior and Biological Sciences, School of Nursing, University of Michigan
Dr. Peitzmeier’s mixed-methods research focuses on gender-based violence epidemiology and prevention in marginalized groups, particularly LGBTQ...
Anuj Pradhan, MS, PhD
- Assistant Professor, Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, University of Massachusetts Amherst
Dr. Pradhan’s research covers driver behavior and traffic safety with a focus on: the human factors of advanced vehicle technologies and...
Jamie Racklyeft, MEd, BGS
- Executive Director, Great Lakes Water Safety Consortium,
- Communication Director, Michigan Institute for Clinical & Health Research (MICHR), University of Michigan
Water safety and drowning prevention
Matthew Reed, PhD, MSE
- Don B Chaffin Collegiate Research Professor, Biosciences Group, University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute
- Research Professor, Industrial and Operations Engineering, University of Michigan College of Engineering
Dr. Reed conducts research in a variety of areas relating to anthropometry and biomechanics, including vehicle ergonomics and vehicle occupant...