Core Faculty/ Practitioners
If you would like more information on how to become a University of Michigan Injury Prevention Center Core Faculty/Practitioner, click here.
The contents of this page will change upon selection of any of the following checkboxes.
Terri Voepel-Lewis, PhD, RN
- Associate Professor, School of Nursing, University of Michigan
- Associate Research Scientist, Anesthesiology, U-M Medical School
Dr. Voepel-Lewis’s research interests include Pain Assessment, Pain Behavior, Nursing Assessment, Nursing Research and Evidence Based Practice,...
Jennifer Waljee, MD, MPH, MS
- Associate Professor, Surgery, U-M Medical School
- Associate Professor, Orthopaedic Surgery, U-M Medical School
Dr. Waljee is an Associate Professor in the Section of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Michigan School of Medicine. Dr....
Maureen Walton, MPH, PhD
- Senior Associate Director, Injury Prevention Center, University of Michigan
- Professor, Psychiatry, U-M Medical School
- Associate Director for Child Research, Addiction Center, University of Michigan
Dr. Walton has particular interest and expertise in developing e-health and m-health interventions (e.g., web, text messaging, social media,...
Stewart Wang, MD, PhD
- Endowed Professor of Burn Surgery, Surgery, U-M Medical School
- Professor, Surgery, U-M Medical School
Dr. Wang’s research is centered on injury. His basic science research focuses on local tissue responses to injury, burns and infection. His...
Golfo Wernette, PhD, MA
- Assistant Professor, Psychiatry, U-M Medical School
- Assistant Professor, Family Medicine, U-M Medical School
Dr. Wernette’s clinical research interests include technology-delivered approaches for health promotion and the reduction of health risk...
Lisa Wexler, PhD
- Research Professor, Research Center for Group Dynamics, Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan
- Professor, School of Social Work, University of Michigan
Dr Wexler's research focuses on three overlapping and complimentary areas that address both scientific and community priorities: suicide...