Core Faculty/ Practitioners
If you would like more information on how to become a University of Michigan Injury Prevention Center Core Faculty/Practitioner, click here.
The contents of this page will change upon selection of any of the following checkboxes.
Jennifer Zakrajsek, MS, MPH
- Research Area Specialist Lead, Behavioral Sciences Group, University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute
Ms. Zakrajsek is experienced in qualitative research, including moderating focus groups/nominal groups, conducting structured interviews, and...
Marc Zimmerman, PhD
- Co-Director, Outreach and Translation Core, University of Michigan Injury Prevention Center
- Director, MI-Youth Violence Prevention Center, University of Michigan
- Marshall H Becker Collegiate Professor, Public Health, University of Michigan School of Public Health
- Professor, Health Behavior and Health Education, University of Michigan School of Public Health
- Professor, Psychology, University of Michigan College of Literature, Science, and the Arts
Dr. Zimmerman's primary research interests have included application and development of the empowerment theory and the study of adolescent health...