Core Faculty/ Practitioners
If you would like more information on how to become a University of Michigan Injury Prevention Center Core Faculty/Practitioner, click here.
The contents of this page will change upon selection of any of the following checkboxes.
Justin Heinze, PhD
- Evaluation Lead, Outreach and Translation Core, University of Michigan Injury Prevention Center
- Assistant Professor, Health Behavior and Health Education, University of Michigan School of Public Health
Dr. Heinze's research interests include developmental transitions, social exclusion/ostracism, school safety and longitudinal data methodology....
Todd Herrenkohl, PhD
- Professor and Marion Elizabeth Blue Endowed Chair in Children and Families, School of Social Work, University of Michigan
Child maltreatment and the psychosocial and developmental underpinnings of health-risk behaviors in youth and adults; substance use, mental and...
Paul Hilliard, MS, MD
- Assistant Professor, Anesthesiology, U-M Medical School
- Director, Acute Pain Service, University of Michigan
- Director, Regional Anesthesia, University of Michigan
- Medical Director, Institutional Opioid and Pain Management Strategy, University of Michigan
- Chair, Hospital Pain Committee, University of Michigan
Dr. Hilliard's research focuses on acute pain management and outcomes, acute pain assessment validation, regional anesthesia and outcomes. His...
Jingwen Hu, MS, PhD
- Research Associate Professor, Transportation Research Institute, University of Michigan
- Research Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan
Dr. Hu’s research interests primarily focus on impact/injury biomechanics in motor-vehicle crashes by a multidisciplinary approach using...
Mark Ilgen, PhD
- Professor, Psychiatry, Univeristy of Michgan
- Director, Addiction Treatment Services, University of Michigan
- Associate Director, Adult Research, Addiction Center, University of Michigan
- Research Investigator, Center for Clinical Management Research, Ann Arbor VA Healthcare System
Dr. Ilgen is interested in improving the care for individuals with co-occurring pain and addiction. This applies to those with opioid use disorders...