Core Faculty/ Practitioners
If you would like more information on how to become a University of Michigan Injury Prevention Center Core Faculty/Practitioner, click here.
Shawna Lee, PhD, MSW, MPP
- Associate Professor, Social Work, University of Michigan
- Faculty Associate, Research Center for Group Dynamics, University of Michigan Institute for Social Research
- Director, Parenting in Context Research Lab, University of Michigan
Dr. Lee's research agenda aims to (1) increase our understanding of how fathers' parenting behaviors impact child wellbeing and family functioning...
Sonya Lewis, MD, MPH
- Instructor, Psychiatry, U-M Medical School
Dr. Lewis’s research interests include community health and injury prevention. She collaborated with researchers at the University of Michigan...
Lewei (Allison) Lin, MD, MS
- Assistant Professor, Psychiatry, U-M Medical School
- Research Investigator, Research Core, University of Michigan Injury Prevention Center
- Research Investigator, Center for Clinical Management Research, Ann Arbor VA Healthcare System
- Addiction Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, U-M Medical School
Dr. Lin is interested in the following areas of research:
Matthew Lorincz, MD, PhD
- Clinical Professor, Neurology, University of Michigan Medical School
- Co-Director, Michigan NeuroSport, University of Michigan
Dr. Lorincz’s current research interests are in optimizing recovery of concussion and the long-term consequences of concussion.
Eve Losman, MD, MS
- Assistant Professor, Emergency Medicine, University of Michigan Medical School
Dr. Losman has expertise in the field of geriatric emergency medicine and graduate medical education.
Michelle Macy, MD, MS
- Assistant Professor, Emergency Medicine, U-M Medical School
- Assistant Professor, Pediatrics and Communicable Diseases, U-M Medical School
Dr. Macy’s research currently focuses on two areas: 1) injury prevention through brief ED-based interventions to promote size-appropriate child...