Core Faculty/ Practitioners
If you would like more information on how to become a University of Michigan Injury Prevention Center Core Faculty/Practitioner, click here.
Eve Losman, MD, MS
- Assistant Professor, Emergency Medicine, University of Michigan Medical School
Dr. Losman has expertise in the field of geriatric emergency medicine and graduate medical education.
Michelle Macy, MD, MS
- Assistant Professor, Emergency Medicine, U-M Medical School
- Assistant Professor, Pediatrics and Communicable Diseases, U-M Medical School
Dr. Macy’s research currently focuses on two areas: 1) injury prevention through brief ED-based interventions to promote size-appropriate child...
Ronald Maio, DO, MS
- Professor Emeritus, Emergency Medicine, U-M Medical School
Dr. Maio’s areas of research interests include the treatment and prevention of injuries in adults and adolescents in the U.S. and globally, as...
Jenifer Martin, JD
- Adjunct Clinical Instructor, Health Management and Policy, University of Michigan School of Public Health
Jenifer Martin teaches principles in effective advocacy strategies to Michigan Public Health students, faculty, staff and community partners. ...
Donovan Maust, MD, MS
- Associate Professor, Psychiatry, U-M Medical School
Dr. Maust is interested in potentially inappropriate use of psychotropic medication among older adults, including antipsychotics and...
Sean Esteban McCabe, PhD
- Director, Center for the Study of Drugs, Alcohol, Smoking and Health (DASH), School of Nursing, University of Michigan
- Professor, School of Nursing, University of Michigan
- Research Professor, Institute for Research on Women and Gender, University of Michigan
Dr. McCabe's research interests include medical and non-medical use of prescription medications during the transition from adolescence to adulthood...