Core Faculty/ Practitioners
If you would like more information on how to become a University of Michigan Injury Prevention Center Core Faculty/Practitioner, click here.
Ronald Maio, DO, MS
- Professor Emeritus, Emergency Medicine, U-M Medical School
Dr. Maio’s areas of research interests include the treatment and prevention of injuries in adults and adolescents in the U.S. and globally, as...
Jenifer Martin, JD
- Adjunct Clinical Instructor, Health Management and Policy, University of Michigan School of Public Health
Jenifer Martin teaches principles in effective advocacy strategies to Michigan Public Health students, faculty, staff and community partners. ...
Donovan Maust, MD, MS
- Associate Professor, Psychiatry, U-M Medical School
Dr. Maust is interested in potentially inappropriate use of psychotropic medication among older adults, including antipsychotics and...
Sean McCabe, PhD
- Professor, School of Nursing, University of Michigan
- Research Professor, Institute for Research on Women and Gender, University of Michigan
Dr. McCabe's research interests include medical and non-medical use of prescription medications during the transition from adolescence to adulthood...
Alison Miller, PhD
- Associate Professor, Health Behavior and Health Education, University of Michigan School of Public Health
- Research Associate Professor, Center for Human Growth and Development, University of Michigan
Dr. Miller's research focuses on children living in high-risk settings, particularly poverty. She studies how child stress, biological and...
Elizabeth Mott, CPST
- Child Passenger Safety Technician and Instructor, Pediatric Trauma, C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital, University of Michigan
- Injury Prevention Specialist, Pediatric Trauma, C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital, University of Michigan