Core Faculty/ Practitioners
If you would like more information on how to become a University of Michigan Injury Prevention Center Core Faculty/Practitioner, click here.
Michelle Munro-Kramer, PhD, CNM, FNP-BC
- Assistant Professor, Health Behavior and Biological Sciences, University of Michigan School of Nursing
Dr. Munro-Kramer’s research focuses on trauma, comprehensive care of vulnerable populations, and missed opportunities for care within domestic...
Richard Neitzel, PhD, MS, CIH
- Associate Chair, Environmental Health Sciences, University of Michigan School of Public Health
- Associate Professor, Environmental Health Sciences, University of Michigan School of Public Health
- Associate Professor, Global Public Health, University of Michigan School of Public Health
Dr. Neitzel is an exposure scientist whose research focuses on the characterization of exposures to noise, heavy metals and other ototoxins,...
Quyen Ngo, PhD, LP
- Internship Lead, Training and Education Core, University of Michigan Injury Prevention Center
- Research Assistant Professor, Emergency Medicine, U-M Medical School
Dr. Ngo’s research is focused on strengths-based approaches for at-risk youth and leveraging technology for increased intervention efficiency,...
Anuj Pradhan, MS, PhD
- Assistant Professor, Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, University of Massachusetts Amherst
Dr. Pradhan’s research covers driver behavior and traffic safety with a focus on: the human factors of advanced vehicle technologies and...
Matthew Reed, PhD, MSE
- Don B Chaffin Collegiate Research Professor, Biosciences Group, University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute
- Research Professor, Industrial and Operations Engineering, University of Michigan College of Engineering
Dr. Reed conducts research in a variety of areas relating to anthropometry and biomechanics, including vehicle ergonomics and vehicle occupant...