Core Faculty/ Practitioners
If you would like more information on how to become a University of Michigan Injury Prevention Center Core Faculty/Practitioner, click here.
Alison Miller, PhD
- Associate Professor, Health Behavior and Health Education, University of Michigan School of Public Health
- Research Associate Professor, Center for Human Growth and Development, University of Michigan
Dr. Miller's research focuses on children living in high-risk settings, particularly poverty. She studies how child stress, biological and...
Elizabeth Mott, CPST
- Child Passenger Safety Technician and Instructor, Pediatric Trauma, C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital, University of Michigan
- Injury Prevention Specialist, Pediatric Trauma, C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital, University of Michigan
Michelle Munro-Kramer, PhD, CNM, FNP-BC
- Assistant Professor, Health Behavior and Biological Sciences, University of Michigan School of Nursing
Dr. Munro-Kramer’s research focuses on trauma, comprehensive care of vulnerable populations, and missed opportunities for care within domestic...
Richard Neitzel, PhD, MS, CIH
- Associate Chair, Environmental Health Sciences, University of Michigan School of Public Health
- Associate Professor, Environmental Health Sciences, University of Michigan School of Public Health
- Associate Professor, Global Public Health, University of Michigan School of Public Health
Dr. Neitzel is an exposure scientist whose research focuses on the characterization of exposures to noise, heavy metals and other ototoxins,...
Quyen Ngo, PhD, LP
- Executive Director, Butler Center for Research, Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation
Dr. Ngo’s research is focused on strengths-based approaches for at-risk youth and leveraging technology for increased intervention efficiency,...
Sarah Peitzmeier, PhD, MSPH
- Assistant Professor, Department of Health Behavior and Biological Sciences, School of Nursing, University of Michigan
Dr. Peitzmeier’s mixed-methods research focuses on gender-based violence epidemiology and prevention in marginalized groups, particularly LGBTQ...