Core Faculty/ Practitioners
If you would like more information on how to become a University of Michigan Injury Prevention Center Core Faculty/Practitioner, click here.
Anuj Pradhan, MS, PhD
- Assistant Professor, Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, University of Massachusetts Amherst
Dr. Pradhan’s research covers driver behavior and traffic safety with a focus on: the human factors of advanced vehicle technologies and...
Matthew Reed, PhD, MSE
- Don B Chaffin Collegiate Research Professor, Biosciences Group, University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute
- Research Professor, Industrial and Operations Engineering, University of Michigan College of Engineering
Dr. Reed conducts research in a variety of areas relating to anthropometry and biomechanics, including vehicle ergonomics and vehicle occupant...
Thomas Reischl, PhD
- Associate Research Scientist, Health Behavior and Health Education, University of Michigan School of Public Health
Dr. Reischl's research interests focus on the development and the evaluation of community-based public health programs, violence prevention...
Ken Resnicow, PhD
- Irwin Rosenstock Professor, Health Behavior and Health Education, University of Michigan School of Public Health
- Professor, Pediatrics and Communicable Diseases, U-M Medical School
- Associate Director, Community Engagement and Health Disparities Research, University of Michigan Cancer Center
Dr. Resnicow's research interests include: the design and evaluation of health promotion programs for special populations; understanding the...