Core Faculty/ Practitioners
If you would like more information on how to become a University of Michigan Injury Prevention Center Core Faculty/Practitioner, click here.
Matthew Reed, PhD, MSE
- Don B Chaffin Collegiate Research Professor, Biosciences Group, University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute
- Research Professor, Industrial and Operations Engineering, University of Michigan College of Engineering
Dr. Reed conducts research in a variety of areas relating to anthropometry and biomechanics, including vehicle ergonomics and vehicle occupant...
Thomas Reischl, PhD
- Associate Research Scientist, Health Behavior and Health Education, University of Michigan School of Public Health
Dr. Reischl's research interests focus on the development and the evaluation of community-based public health programs, violence prevention...
Ken Resnicow, PhD
- Irwin Rosenstock Professor, Health Behavior and Health Education, University of Michigan School of Public Health
- Professor, Pediatrics and Communicable Diseases, U-M Medical School
- Associate Director, Community Engagement and Health Disparities Research, University of Michigan Cancer Center
Dr. Resnicow's research interests include: the design and evaluation of health promotion programs for special populations; understanding the...
Jessica Roche, MPH
- Managing Director, Injury Prevention Center, University of Michigan
Ms. Roche is involved in all of the core injury focus areas of the U-M IPC as part of her work as Managing Director.
Douglas Roehler, PhD, MPH
- Health Scientist, Research, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Dr. Roehler is interested in injury prevention. Specific areas of focus are: opioid and other drug overdose, motor vehicle injury, youth violence,...