Core Faculty/ Practitioners
If you would like more information on how to become a University of Michigan Injury Prevention Center Core Faculty/Practitioner, click here.
Thomas Reischl, PhD
- Associate Research Scientist, Health Behavior and Health Education, University of Michigan School of Public Health
Dr. Reischl's research interests focus on the development and the evaluation of community-based public health programs, violence prevention...
Ken Resnicow, PhD
- Irwin Rosenstock Professor, Health Behavior and Health Education, University of Michigan School of Public Health
- Professor, Pediatrics and Communicable Diseases, U-M Medical School
- Associate Director, Community Engagement and Health Disparities Research, University of Michigan Cancer Center
Dr. Resnicow's research interests include: the design and evaluation of health promotion programs for special populations; understanding the...
Jessica Roche, MPH
- Managing Director, Injury Prevention Center, University of Michigan
Ms. Roche is involved in all of the core injury focus areas of the U-M IPC as part of her work as Managing Director.
Douglas Roehler, PhD, MPH
- Health Scientist, Research, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Dr. Roehler is interested in injury prevention. Specific areas of focus are: opioid and other drug overdose, motor vehicle injury, youth violence,...
Richard Sadler, PhD
- Assistant Professor, College of Human Medicine, Michigan State University, Flint
Dr. Sadler’s research is aimed at strengthening the understanding between the built environment and health behaviors/outcomes, with the goal of...