Core Faculty/ Practitioners
If you would like more information on how to become a University of Michigan Injury Prevention Center Core Faculty/Practitioner, click here.
Richard Sadler, PhD
- Assistant Professor, College of Human Medicine, Michigan State University, Flint
Dr. Sadler’s research is aimed at strengthening the understanding between the built environment and health behaviors/outcomes, with the goal of...
Jukka Savolainen, PhD
- Professor of Sociology & Criminal Justice, , Wayne State University
- Director, National Archive of Criminal Justice Data, Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan
Dr. Savolainen's research interests include etiological studies of criminal offending, violence, and victimization.
Jean Shope, BSN, MSPH, PhD
- Research Professor Emerita, Transportation Research Institute, University of Michigan
- Research Professor Emerita, Health Behavior and Health Education, University of Michigan School of Public Health
Dr. Shope has a substantial research publication record, and has had an extensive background in funded behavioral science research, much of it...
Vijay Singh, MD, MPH, MS
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Emergency Medicine, U-M Medical School
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Family Medicine, U-M Medical School
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Internal Medicine, U-M Medical School
Dr. Singh’s research interest is in health care identification of and response to intimate partner violence. His research has been supported by...