Core Faculty/ Practitioners
If you would like more information on how to become a University of Michigan Injury Prevention Center Core Faculty/Practitioner, click here.
Steven Stack, PhD
- Professor, Criminal Justice, Wayne State University
Dr. Stack's research interests include: Social risk and protective factors for suicide, including economic strain, marital strain, dangerous media...
Sarah Stoddard, PhD, RN, CNP, FSAHM
- Co-Director, Training and Education Core, University of Michigan Injury Prevention Center
- Associate Professor, Systems, Populations and Leadership, University of Michigan School of Nursing
- Associate Professor, Health Behavior and Health Education, University of Michigan School of Public Health
Dr. Stoddard's research interests include understanding the interaction between individual factors and social and environmental factors (e.g.,...
Denise Tate, PhD, ABPP, FACRM
- Professor, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, U-M Medical School
- Associate Chair for Research, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, U-M Medical School
Dr. Tate’s research focuses on the prevention of risk factor to complications after spinal cord injury (SCI), psychological adaptation after...
Marita Titler, PhD, RN, FAAN
- Rhetaugh Graves Dumas Professor, School of Nursing, University of Michigan
- Professor, School of Nursing, University of Michigan
- Associate Dean, Practice and Clinical Scholarship Development, U-M School of Nursing
Dr. Titler’s research interests include evidence-based practice, patient/stakeholder engagement in research, nursing interventions, quality and...
Richard Tolman, LMSW, PhD
- Sheldon D. Rose Collegiate Professor, Social Work, University of Michigan School of Social Work
- Professor, Social Work, University of Michigan School of Social Work
- Research Professor, Center for Human Growth and Development, University of Michigan
- Co-Director, Global Research Program on Mobilizing Men for Violence Prevention, University of Michigan
Dr. Tolman's work focuses on the effectiveness of interventions designed to change violent and abusive behavior, and the impact of violence on the...