Core Faculty/ Practitioners
If you would like more information on how to become a University of Michigan Injury Prevention Center Core Faculty/Practitioner, click here.
Vijay Singh, MD, MPH, MS
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Emergency Medicine, U-M Medical School
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Family Medicine, U-M Medical School
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Internal Medicine, U-M Medical School
Dr. Singh’s research interest is in health care identification of and response to intimate partner violence. His research has been supported by...
Steven Stack, PhD
- Professor, Criminal Justice, Wayne State University
Dr. Stack's research interests include: Social risk and protective factors for suicide, including economic strain, marital strain, dangerous media...
Sarah Stoddard, PhD, RN, CNP, FSAHM
- Co-Director, Training and Education Core, University of Michigan Injury Prevention Center
- Associate Professor, Systems, Populations and Leadership, University of Michigan School of Nursing
- Associate Professor, Health Behavior and Health Education, University of Michigan School of Public Health
Dr. Stoddard's research interests include understanding the interaction between individual factors and social and environmental factors (e.g.,...
Denise Tate, PhD, ABPP, FACRM
- Professor, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, U-M Medical School
- Associate Chair for Research, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, U-M Medical School
Dr. Tate’s research focuses on the prevention of risk factor to complications after spinal cord injury (SCI), psychological adaptation after...