Core Faculty/ Practitioners
If you would like more information on how to become a University of Michigan Injury Prevention Center Core Faculty/Practitioner, click here.
Ewa Czyz, PhD
- Research Assistant Professor, Psychiatry, U-M Medical School
Dr. Czyz’s research interests focus on questions of how we can best identify and intervene with adolescents and young adults seen in psychiatric...
Chin Hwa (Gina) Dahlem, PhD, MS, FNP-C, FAANP
- Clinical Associate Professor, Nursing, U-M School of Nursing
Dr. Dahlem's research focuses on opioid overdose prevention education and developing health risk assessments for clinical use. She is currently...
David Eby, PhD
- Research Professor and Head of the Behavioral Sciences Group, University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute, University of Michigan
- Adjunct Research, Psychology, College of Literature, Science, and the Arts, University of Michigan
- Director, ATLAS Center, Center for Advancing Transportation Leadership and Safety
The primary focus of Dr. Eby’s research is to enhance the safe mobility of people by conducting and reporting behavioral studies. Dr. Eby's work...
James Eckner, MD, MS
- Associate Professor, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, U-M Medical School
Dr. Eckner's research addresses mild traumatic brain injury, or concussion, in athletes. He is interested in concussion prevention through neck...
Peter Ehrlich, MD, MSc
- Co-Director, Outreach and Translation Core, University of Michigan Injury Prevention Center
- Professor, Surgery, University of Michigan Medical School
- Medical Director, Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center, University of Michigan CS Mott Children’s Hospital
Dr. Ehrlich is nationally recognized in both pediatric trauma research and pediatric oncology research. His current research activities include...
Daniel Eisenberg, PhD
- S. J. Axelrod Collegiate Professor, Health Management and Policy, University of Michigan School of Public Health
- Research Professor, Population Studies Center, Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan
Dr. Eisenberg’s broad research goal is to improve understanding of how to invest effectively and efficiently in the mental health of young...