Core Faculty/ Practitioners
If you would like more information on how to become a University of Michigan Injury Prevention Center Core Faculty/Practitioner, click here.
Paul Green, PhD
- Research Professor, UMTRI, University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute
- Research Professor and Adjunct Professor, Industrial & Operations Engineering, U-M College of Engineering
Dr. Green leads a research team that focuses on driver distraction, driver workload, and workload managers, navigation-system design, and...
Andrew Grogan-Kaylor, PhD, MSSW, MA
- Professor, Social Work, University of Michigan
Dr. Grogan-Kaylor is interested in Interventions with children and families; parenting behaviors and their effects on child outcomes; the dynamic...
Rebecca Haffajee, JD, PhD, MPH
- Policy Researcher, Boston Office, RAND Corporation
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Health Management and Policy, University of Michigan School of Public Health
Dr. Haffajee substantively focuses her research on behavioral health and pharmaceutical policy areas, evaluating policies such as mental...
Andrew Hashikawa, MD
- Associate Professor, Emergency Medicine, U-M Medical School
- Associate Professor, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, U-M Medical School
- Associate Professor, Pediatrics, U-M Medical School
Dr. Hashikawa’s research has focused on the early learning population in the areas of infectious disease, injury prevention, and disaster...
Justin Heinze, PhD
- Evaluation Lead, Outreach and Translation Core, University of Michigan Injury Prevention Center
- Assistant Professor, Health Behavior and Health Education, University of Michigan School of Public Health
Dr. Heinze's research interests include developmental transitions, social exclusion/ostracism, school safety and longitudinal data methodology....
Paul Hilliard, MS, MD
- Assistant Professor, Anesthesiology, U-M Medical School
- Director, Acute Pain Service, University of Michigan
- Director, Regional Anesthesia, University of Michigan
- Medical Director, Institutional Opioid and Pain Management Strategy, University of Michigan
- Chair, Hospital Pain Committee, University of Michigan
Dr. Hilliard's research focuses on acute pain management and outcomes, acute pain assessment validation, regional anesthesia and outcomes. His...