Core Faculty/ Practitioners
If you would like more information on how to become a University of Michigan Injury Prevention Center Core Faculty/Practitioner, click here.
Cheryl King, PhD
- Suicide Content Lead, Research Core, University of Michigan Injury Prevention Center
- Professor, Psychiatry, U-M Medical School
- Director, Youth Depression and Suicide Prevention Program, University of Michigan College of Literature, Science, and the Arts
Dr. King’s Youth and Young Adult Depression and Suicide Prevention Research Program focuses on the development and improvement of evidence-based...
Elizabeth King, PhD, MPH
- Associate Professor, Health Behavior and Health Education, University of Michigan, School of Public Health
Dr. King’s primary research interests are HIV prevention, access to HIV services for key affected populations, and gender-based violence....
Kathleen Klinich, PhD
- Associate Research Scientist, Transportation Research Institute, University of Michigan
- Associate Director, Transportation Research Institute, University of Michigan
Dr. Klinich’s research focuses on improving occupant protection through a combination of experimental testing, computational modeling, and crash...
Frederick Korley, MD, PhD
- Associate Professor, Emergency Medicine, U-M Medical School
Dr. Korley has expertise in the design and conduct of clinical investigations to diagnose and treat acute brain and cardiac injury using emerging...
Yasamin Kusunoki, PhD, MPH
- Assistant Professor, School of Nursing, University of Michigan
- Faculty Associate, Survey Research Center, Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan
- Faculty Associate, Population Studies Center, University of Michigan
Dr. Kusunoki’s research focuses on understanding sources of gender, racial/ethnic, and socioeconomic disparities in reproductive health behaviors...