- New Visual Abstract: Perceived Neighborhood Characteristics and Experiences of Intimate Partner Violence (IPV): A Multilevel Analysis
- New Visual Abstract: Electronic Bridge to Mental Health for College Students: A Randomized Controlled Intervention Trial
- U-M Injury Prevention Center Newsletter April 2022
- New Visual Abstract: Technology-facilitated Violence prevalence and associations among a nationally-representative sample of young men
- New Visual Abstract: Alcohol-involved Overdose Deaths in U.S. Veterans
Make A Donation
If you share our passion for reducing injury in our state, region, and beyond, let’s talk. We can help match your interests with activities that make a difference. To donate now, click below.
Become A Member
We warmly invite all interested in injury prevention to become a member.
2800 Plymouth Road, Suite B10-G080
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2800